New Zealand Journal of Mathematics
Welcome to the home page of the New Zealand Journal of Mathematics.
NZ Journal of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand.
Electronic mail address: (for general enquiries) N. Z. J. Math For the submission of manuscripts see below.
The NZ Journal of Mathematics is being published electronically only from 2007; hardcopies are no longer available. Back issues for both the New Zealand Journal of Mathematics and its predecessor the Mathematical Chronicle are available, and inquiries should be sent to the Treasurer at the address above.
Back issues to be made available online as time permits
Table of Contents
The first twenty volumes appeared under the name of the Mathematical Chronicle. Under the name of the New Zealand Journal of Mathematics
- Volume 35 Number 2 October 2006
- Volume 35 Number 1 April 2006
- Volume 34, Number 2 October 2005
- Volume 34, Number 1 April 2005
- Volume 33, Number 2 October 2004
- Volume 33, Number 1 April 2004
- Volume 32, Number 2 October 2003
- Volume 32, Number 1 April 2003
- Volume 31, Number 2 October 2002
- Volume 31, Number 1 April 2002
- Volume 30, Number 2 October 2001
- Volume 30, Number 1 April 2001
- Volume 29, Number 2 October 2000
- Volume 29, Number 1 April 2000
- Volume 28, Number 2 October 1999
- Volume 28, Number 1 April 1999
- Volume 27, Number 2 October 1998
- Volume 27, Number 1 April 1998
- Volume 26, Number 2 October 1997
- Volume 26, Number 1 April 1997
- Volume 25, Number 2 October 1996
- Volume 25, Number 1 April 1996
- Volume 24, Number 2 October 1995
- Volume 24, Number 1 April 1995
- Volume 23 Number 2 October 1994
- Volume 23 Number 1 April 1994
- Volume 22 Number 2 October 1993
- Volume 22 Number 1 February 1993
- Volume 21 April 1992
Editorial and Production Staff
Editor of the NZ Journal of Mathematics - Prof. Gaven Martin
Production Assistants Betty Fong, Jesse Hart
Gaven Martin (Editor), Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand.
Douglas Bridges, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Marston Conder, The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Shaun Cooper, Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand.
Peter Fenton, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.
Rod Gover, The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Vaughan Jones, The University of California, Berkeley, California, USA.
Robert McLachlan, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Eamonn O'Brien, The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
James Sneyd, The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Matt Visser, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand.
Geoff Whittle, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand.
Preparation and submission of manuscripts
Research, expository or survey articles are solicited in any branch of pure or applied mathematics or mathematical statistics. Papers must be submitted in English, with a short abstract and AMS subject-classification codes, either to the Editor, or to an appropriate member of the Editorial Board. Manuscripts should be submitted as an AMS-TEX file by electronic mail or disk. Authors are asked to certify that their contributions have not been submitted simultaneously to any other journal.
The NZ Journal of Mathematics is produced using AMS-TeX, the TeX macro package of the American Mathematical Society. The assistance of Blue Sky Research, makers of Textures, is gratefully acknowledged.